Fags R us

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Fags R us

Fags R us

2 απαντήσεις

Rockeys Bracket

Rockey
    Rockey
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 100
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 16/07/2008
    Τόπος : True

Rockeys Bracket Empty Rockeys Bracket

Δημοσίευση  Rockey 14/10/2008, 16:06

Rockeys Bracket Rockey13

tell me if i stuffed anything
    Επισκέπτης

Rockeys Bracket Empty Απ: Rockeys Bracket

Δημοσίευση  Guest 14/10/2008, 23:16

Ehemm.. You have A LOT of things wrong lol. First of all Asthaparhim will 11-0 Mercenary, gg. Mystery will beat Amaze (who the fck are these guys rofl), but Mystery will lose to B2B (b2b like the best eu clan, VERY underrated, they've beaten Sparta in a tourney before). Genre will win vs Abyss, (Genre all gooks, Abyss just camp lulz). b2b will beat Genre, but it will be close. Um, Asthaparhim will beat FreakyIV, but Astha will lose to HEROICS. B2B will beat HEROICS.

For the other side:

Revived will beat Simple so hard lol Simple sucks. Sparta will beat Revived, BUT they actually might not beat Solar. I think everyone overrates Sparta a bit now, cause Solar's lineup is hardcore it's liek Venom Gosu Miae Purple-Duckie. But still, Sparta might win to go on to a final of B2B vs Sparta. Now honestly I can't say who'll win. B2B is SO underrated, and they have beaten Sparta before ( in a tournament ) so idk lulz.
    Rockey
    Rockey
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Δημοσίευση  Rockey 15/10/2008, 11:42

Phantasize έγραψε:Ehemm.. You have A LOT of things wrong lol. First of all Asthaparhim will 11-0 Mercenary, gg. Mystery will beat Amaze (who the fck are these guys rofl), but Mystery will lose to B2B (b2b like the best eu clan, VERY underrated, they've beaten Sparta in a tourney before). Genre will win vs Abyss, (Genre all gooks, Abyss just camp lulz). b2b will beat Genre, but it will be close. Um, Asthaparhim will beat FreakyIV, but Astha will lose to HEROICS. B2B will beat HEROICS.

For the other side:

Revived will beat Simple so hard lol Simple sucks. Sparta will beat Revived, BUT they actually might not beat Solar. I think everyone overrates Sparta a bit now, cause Solar's lineup is hardcore it's liek Venom Gosu Miae Purple-Duckie. But still, Sparta might win to go on to a final of B2B vs Sparta. Now honestly I can't say who'll win. B2B is SO underrated, and they have beaten Sparta before ( in a tournament ) so idk lulz.

I've seen screen shots of 4 - 0, Mystery vs Amaze and Amaze won. Genre is sht ass clan. We got ezpz 4 - 2. Revived is a Spray + Rocket and Spray + Breaker group. They cant use breaker very pro which they will try in the tourney. Solar will own Revived any day, Solar has Fireman alts, and they got Parello (dont think hes in tourney but anyway), Parello has level 77 and 72. B2B will beat heroics coz they both eu and Heroics lead pro.
    Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση  Guest 15/10/2008, 23:13

Lol. CWs aren't anything like tournaments. Clans like Revived and sht don't try at all in cws, and also they have loads of noobs ( who won't be playing in the tourney ) recruited to give them lots of points. You seriously underestimate a few of those clans, including Genre, who's lineup all have won 2 or more tournaments. I don't think you realise that CWs are ALOT different to tournaments. Also, Amaze suck so hard rofl they will never beat B2B or Genre... Also, Amaze will never, not in a million years beat B2B. There is just too much skill difference. And also, Pallero is playing, for B2B. Lol Simple NEVER EVER EVER will beat Revived. They just suck too much. The people you see in clanwars aren't gonna be the people playing in the tournament. You can't judge a book by it's cover, IE with Abyss beating Genre idk lol how you thought that'll happen. Just because Genre has noobs in the clan doesn't mean it's a noob clan. Genre's lineup is like Dramatic Genreii Horror and Rainl, Dramatic has won 2 tournaments, Genreii and Horror also 2, and Rainl has won 3. And, B2B's lineup is Pallero, Perfectstyle, Fachion and fachion(the one with the alt code f), against 4 randoms whoever they are playing for Amaze. And wtf is up with Asthaparhim losing to Mercenary rofl. All of Astha's players are probably the top 10 eus, and FreakyIV will never ever ever beat Astha rofl. I doubt they'd even beat Mercenary.
    wo0t
    Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 31
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/10/2008
    Τόπος : Victoria, Australia

Δημοσίευση  wo0t 16/10/2008, 09:11

Rockey Phantasize is right
    Rockey
    Rockey
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Δημοσίευση  Rockey 16/10/2008, 12:20

I wasent completly sure bout B2B and Amaze

I'll take your advice. I havent posted my bracket yet. I made this thread so i would get help so thanks.
    Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση  Guest 16/10/2008, 12:37

Phantasize έγραψε:Ehemm.. You have A LOT of things wrong lol. First of all Asthaparhim will 11-0 Mercenary, gg. Mystery will beat Amaze (who the fck are these guys rofl), but Mystery will lose to B2B (b2b like the best eu clan, VERY underrated, they've beaten Sparta in a tourney before). Genre will win vs Abyss, (Genre all gooks, Abyss just camp lulz). b2b will beat Genre, but it will be close. Um, Asthaparhim will beat FreakyIV, but Astha will lose to HEROICS. B2B will beat HEROICS.

For the other side:

Gosu Miae Quit Solar and joined Mercenary,
    i fink :S
    Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση  Guest 17/10/2008, 01:30

[Angeh]Allit έγραψε:

For the other side:

Gosu Miae Quit Solar and joined Mercenary,
    i fink :S

Both are still in Solar on alts/ will borrow someone's acc for the tourney.
    Rockey
    Rockey
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Δημοσίευση  Rockey 17/10/2008, 14:01

Yea i knew Miae quit.
    Επισκέπτης